воскресенье, 29 декабря 2019 г.

DOWNLOAD OPENBVE JUBILEE LINE

Everything works, expect there's no sound. Thankfully only two ponderings this time: It will be interesting to see the differences between building methods. Will you have animated models of a certain Metropolitan Line train when you get to the outside section? Try turning up the number of allowed sounds from the Options and see if that helps. openbve jubilee line

Uploader: Kagasar
Date Added: 25 February 2015
File Size: 47.60 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 70372
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Are you running a current version of openBVE from http: There is another possibility as well that your sound options are not set correctly.

On the meridian line. I'll try and test on a couple of boxes and see if I can see anything interesting in the llne.

It is juhilee easier to stop at the marker now however still realistic. The independent and unbiased forum for the BVE community. I need to have a clear out of my routes folder though, I have 4 different versions of the Jubilee Any problems, glitches, troubleshooting, post in this forum as usual. Hi, the route is incredible!

BVE London

Any idea what I did wrong? Everything works, expect there's no sound.

As it was in Septemberso it is here. Try updating your extraction app as a first port of call.

openbve jubilee line

I think that the current speed at which the motor goes at P3 is more suited to P2. I strongly suggest that you practice your braking points as there are a few fast sections now and get used to the improved stopping method.

Jubilee line - London BVE Tube

I tried using WinZip to extract the files and everything now works. Will oprnbve have animated models of a certain Metropolitan Line train when you get to the outside section?

Everything went well except I had no sound. Thankfully only two ponderings this time: Try turning up the number of allowed sounds from the Options and see if that helps.

openbve jubilee line

As well as the main run you can take over a service that previously terminated at North Greenwich, just to give the route more playability. It gives me great pleasure to finally announce Phase two of our Jubilee line route.

How on earth do you get such high quality sounds from announcements that went away more than a decade ago? It will be interesting to see the differences between building methods. I tried installing the route again and got this message for all of the sound files from the Railway and the Train folders: I haven't tested this yet, but IIRC the sounds are worked off the train plugin, which in turn requires a bunch of newer features around sound placement and stuff.

Go to page ', event. Also as before read the manual there have been a few changes to the train.

Jubilee Line Phase 2

The archive file is corrupted. This route now runs From Stratford all the way to Waterloo, with a closed Southwark. Hi I played the route. I've just tried the following combinations: Is it possible to fix these errors? Thanks I am glad you are enjoying it. This is a really nice route, so much detail. I used the current version of WinRar with no errors, but unfortunately, I deleted the downloaded file else I'd try some other apps. What are you using to extract it with?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий